Right now, ask yourself “am I living up to my full potential?” If you cannot answer this question or feel like you have a passion inside of you that is being ignored you need to listen to this interview now! Today we are chatting with Lianne Laing who was in television broadcasting for 20 plus years and decided one day to take the leap of faith and start new! Yes, after 20 years she walked away, jumped off the cliff and started a whole new career! She shares with you her fears, struggles and her why. In this powerful interview she will help you to see why it is so important for you to trust your gut and take that leap of faith.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Lianne’s story of going from a 20 year plus career in TV Broadcasting to becoming an entrepreneur
- Why she describes her decision as jumping off a cliff
- Why sometimes you do not need to have it all figured out in order to take action
- How her body started to show her signs that change was needed and what she did about it
- Going through a career transition; the good, bad and ugly of career change
- The 80/20 rule that is not about food
- Why being coachable is a necessity
- Thoughts on the comparison game
- Who she looks to for inspiration and why
- The one thing you can do each day to determine if you are on the right path
3 Main Takeaways:
- Taking the leap of faith can be a scary thing, anything new is scary but not doing it would be worse! You need to trust your gut and know that when something is pulling at you to take action it is time to do just that.
- Everyday you need to be able to wake up and be happy with the person you are as well as what your life holds for you. If not then you need to take action today to make a shift, either small and deliberate or big jump off a cliff type of action but something needs to happen!
- Everyone needs to be coachable as well as to find a coach, mentor, or someone to help them along this path. As an entrepreneur you need to get very comfortable with asking for help.
About Lianne Laing
Lianne has spent the last 20 years as a Television Broadcaster. Ten years as a sports anchor and almost another ten as the host of CTV Morning Live. This former Canadian elite gymnast has always maintained a strong passion for health, fitness and wellness. A mother of 2 daughters, Lianne recently took a leap of faith to embark on her own journey, leaving the world of television behind launching her website www.liannelaing.com and her podcast “Living Your Life with Lianne Laing”
Social Media: @liannelaing
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26, 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts April 24, 2018!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program