Coconut oil is an amazing healthy fat to add to your diet but did you know it is also can be used for 100’s of other health remedies as skin care you can learn more about at https://happycarrotskincare.com/. In this episode, we show you how to take your coconut oil from just the kitchen to reduce your toxic load, save a ton of bucks and get back to an all natural approach by using on of our fave natural fats! These are our 5 health hacks for coconut oil that you can start using today!
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover the top 5 health hacks for coconut oil:
Hack #1: Make Your Own Natural Deodorant
Here’s Laura’s awesome recipe for homemade deodorant:
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder
- 10 drops of essential oils
Directions: Heat on coconut oil on stove until melted. Remove from heat and add 10 drops of your fave essential oils ( like lavender, rosemary and citrus). Stir in 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder and pour into glass jar. Once cooled, place in the fridge to set and use as an all natural deodorant.
Hack #2: Prolong the Freshness of Eggs
Hack #3: Use it for the Treatment of Lice
Hack #4: Use it as a Personal Lubricant
Hack #5: Use it as a Natural Sunscreen/Sunburn Remedy
Listen to the podcast above to hear EXACTLY how to use this amazing oil!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26, 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts April 24, 2018!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program