Are you trying everything and can’t seem to lose weight, no matter doing everything “right” according do the fitness industry? This is one of the most common culprits that is inhibiting your weight loss & health…unhappy hormones!
Hormones are very misunderstood and still many believe it is just a “women’s issue” at a certain time of the month. SO not true! Overall health and long term weight loss is about a body in balance and when your hormones are out of whack due to a myriad of factors, you are fighting losing battle.
In this episode, we have the honor of chatting with one of Canada’s top holistic nutritionists, hormone & metabolic balance coaches, busy mom of 4 kids & a Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert Program Instructor, Jennifer Papaconstantino, where she breaks down how to keep your hormones healthy & happy for long term weight loss down in REAL terms you can understand including:
- What are hormones
- Why is hormonal health so important for weight loss / management especially for women
- What hormones are involved with weight loss (which ones do we mainly see imbalanced and cause weight gain)
- What are the main contributors – food, lifestyle and environmental – that are causing hormonal imbalance that you may not know about..and you need to!
Plus Jenn’s top tips to hormone health for weight loss including:
- How to easily tell if your hormones are out of whack and could be contributing to weight gain (top 3 signs and symptoms)
- Top 3 ways you can keep your hormones happy for weight loss
- What are Jenn’s Top 3 go to foods or herbs that can help you with hormonal balance starting today
- What additional resources books do you recommend someone visit to learn more and support them through this transition
- How does Jenn personally balance her health, wellness, fitness with all of the amazing things she does in her personal life work and personal life
Click on the player below to listen to this awesome interview with Jenn that will change the way you approach weight loss and health starting today!
And if you have a question about fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about or have any feedback about the show, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org …we would love to hear from you!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo