Every year when the new year rolls around people are so focused on getting it “right” and setting resolutions to get set for success. Sadly the stats show that about 80% of people let go of those resolutions before they reach Feb! So what if we switched gears and instead of focusing on it as a resolution we looked at what we truly want for our life vs a short term one off goal. What if we started to think about all of our true potential we are keeping under wraps and started to explore our curiosity, our interests and desires in a deeper way. This podcast is all about this and about how you can today start to live your full potential and not have to wait for another year to pass and start again to finally live!
In this episode we cover:
- What does Play Big really mean
- Why resolutions don’t work and what to do instead
- Why fear is the number one motivator and distraction from living your best life and how to overcome it
- Getting clear is going to help you achieve your deepest desires
- The number one thing you need to do today and everyday to start creating your best life and it is not what you might think
- Why escaping can be so damaging to your potential
- Why the new year is the time most people reflect but what we suggest you focus on
- and more!
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our brochure. Next program starts March 27 2019.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts February 19, 2019. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program