I have been following and sweating alongside Anna on Pop Sugar Fitness for over 5 years now from my living room, with the Tabata Hip Hop class being one of my go-to workouts for the vibe and serious sweat inducing booty popping fun. So to be able to chat live with her about her theories on fitness, nutrition, mindset and becoming a new mom is beyond exciting. Watching her over the years, I always felt like she was totally my vibe, down to earth, friendly and not intimidating with her approach to fitness and guys I have to tell you, she is all that and more. I am fan girling so hard after this interview because I truly feel honored to have met her and cannot wait to share all of this goodness with y’all.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
In this episode we cover:
- How Anna pivoted from the medical side of the health industry to health and fitness
- The one thing that drives her crazy about the health industry and that she is working daily to help shift
- The one thing most women are missing to help them reach their goals and maintain their efforts
- Why being a hater won’t get you closer to your goals
- Why she feels like society is too hard on us and what we can do differently
- How she helps clients get over a plateau and what she personally does to shake things up
- Anna’s personal workout style and why she loves it for crushing goals
- As a new mom, she shares her stance on the “snap back” mentality
- Anna shares her top fitness tips to help you achieve your goals and stay on track
About Anna Renderer
Anna Renderer has a Masters in Exercise Physiology, is a fitness expert, high performance coach and a new mom of her 4 month old baby Lucca.
She is the host of POPSUGAR fitness, a Youtube channel with over 2.5 million subscribers and has built a women’s high performance lifestyle brand called “The Sexy Confident Life”.
Anna is passionate about teaching both high performance living and business development to help others achieve their greatest freedoms and success through her weekly podcast, monthly magazine, 20 online courses, memberships and High Performance immersion retreats.
Reach your greatest potential by joining Anna’s 5-Day High Performance Mastery Course FREE: http://bit.ly/5dayhighperformance
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our brochure. Next program starts March 27 2019.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts February 19, 2019. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program