About a week ago everything in my life felt familiar. Life was full of love, play dates with my daughter, dinner prepping and hang outs with my husband. Work was full with new projects, new launches on the go and amazing clients to work with. Family was connected, happy and healthy and then all that changed in an instant. My mom had a heart attack and it was time to put everything else on hold. In today’s episode I walk you through the steps I personally take to handle overwhelm and when life stops you in your tracks. How to cope personally but also professionally and how to then move forward.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our brochure. Next program starts March 27 2019.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts February 19, 2019. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program