We want to help you lose the diet mentality today and begin to love your relationship with food and yourself. In this interview with Amber Romaniuk, Emotional Eating Expert we dive into the very sensitive but important topic around emotional eating. We cover everything from why people emotionally eat, how to discover dependency to food, questions to ask yourself when you are trying to make a mindful shift with your food dialog and discovering self sabotaging behaviours. Amber also shares with us her thoughts on cheat meals, “clean eating” and fad diets. Our goal is to help you discover your why and then begin to uncover the steps to help you love all aspects of healthy eating including having that healthy love for food and yourself.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Amber shares her story and struggle with emotional eating and how she began her healing process
- The misconception with emotional eating
- Top tips to help overcome emotional dependency with food
- What outside forces can sabotage your healing and how to overcome these
- Identifying self sabotaging behaviours and addressing them
- Questions to ask yourself to begin the healing process today
- Thoughts around clean eating, cheat meals and diets
- How you can begin to love your relationship with food and yourself today so you can stop dieting for good
- and more!
About Amber Romaniuk:
Amber Romaniuk is an Emotional Eating, Digestive & Hormone Expert and speaker dedicated to educate the world on healthy eating and overcoming self-sabotage with food. Through corporate workshops, media appearances, her highly downloaded podcast “The No Sugarcoating Podcast” and her own “Amber Approved” digital magazine and cookbook, she is committed to globally changing the way people eat and promoting healthy lifestyles that support energy, mood balance and personal happiness.
Amber combines her training and her own experience of food addiction, digestive issues, body image, weight loss & management to support others trying to make massive life transformations. She works privately with women & men, high level entrepreneurs and those committed to overcoming emotional eating and self-sabotage so they are free to create the success they desire in the world.
The No Sugarcoating podcast http://apple.co/2dtyHJC
Twitter and facebook /Amber Approved
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts October 16 2018. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program