As co-founder of Girls Gone Strong Jen shares with her diverse training background and the common pressure to choose just one area of focus for training. Jen talks about the pressure of the one hour workout mentality, having to fit it all in and what her personal healthy habit non-negotiables are. She also shares with us the inspiration behind the Girls Gone Strong movement as well as her Dumbbell Domination program and how both continue to evolve and grow with her personally and professionally.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- What inspired the Girls Gone Strong Movement and how that has evolved over the years
- Jen shares with us her diverse background from figure competitor, powerlifter, yoga instructor and co-founder of Girls Gone Strong and how that has shaped the way she moves everyday
- How Jen navigates her training programs and what she focuses on for her goal
- Why Jen created Dumbbell Domination
- Breaking the 1 hour workout rule
- The non-negotiables Jen has for her own lifestyle
- Final piece of advice to help you live your happiest and healthiest life today
- and more!
About Jen Comas:
Jen Comas is a Girls Gone Strong Co-Founder and Head Coach for the GGS ‘Strongest You‘ coaching program. She is a personal trainer and nutrition coach focusing on sustainable behavior change. She has competed in Figure and trained as a powerlifter, teaches and practices yoga, and is obsessed with motorcycles, dirt biking, and downhill mountain biking.
Dumbbell Domination: http://jencomas.com/dumbbell-domination-workout-program/
Strongest You Coaching: https://go.girlsgonestrong.com/strongest-you-coaching/
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts October 16 2018. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program