CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN OR WATCH BELOW!
In this super fun interview, Gillian Mandich, self proclaimed Happiness Researcher shares her scientific research on exactly how you too can find your happy. Learn cool techniques to make any day a little brighter and proven strategies and tools to help you live your best, happiest life today! This interview will give you some key science based techniques for you to practice today for a better tomorrow!
In this episode, we cover:
- Learn why Gillian considers herself less of an expert and more of a Happiness Researcher
- Understand what is thought of as the Christopher Columbus method to happiness and why it is not the best direction to take
- How Beethoven and happiness are similar
- Shaking off those negatron vibes
- How to make choices everyday to live a healthier, happier life
- 3 simple things you can do that are scientifically proven to boost your happiness today
- How the people you surround yourself with can have a positive or negative effect on your mood and what to do about it
3 Key Points:
- Stop looking outside of yourself to find your happiness, all that you need is within you.
- Happiness is 50% genetics, 10% lifestyle and influencers and 40% learnt habit. So you can create more happiness, up to 40% to be exact if you practice happiness today.
- The practice of gratitude is one the simplest and most rewarding practices you can do in order to boost your happiness. Write it down, say it out loud and repeat to see the effects it has on your life
Download a FREE eBook with 5 evidence-based tips to be happier today!
Find Gillian at /www.gillianmandich.com and on social media@gillianmandich
Currently completing her doctoral studies at Western University in Health and Rehabilitation Science, Gillian Mandich’s research examines health promotion, specifically physical activity, childhood obesity, nutrition, happiness, and diabetes. Gillian is one of the co-hosts of the popular health/fitness podcast and TV show “The Holistic Health Diary”, TV host and Community Producer of “Gillian Mandich: Cooking Adventures”, a certified yoga and Yoga Tune Up® teacher, and a two-time IronGirl. Gillian also serves on the Advisory Board and is a reviewer at Examine.com; is the creator, producer and host of Health Science Radio on CHRW 94.9FM; is a health guest host on the Home Shopping Network (HSN); writes for numerous print and online media; and is the president of the Western Chapter of the Canadian Obesity Network.
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure.
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program