CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
Did you know that a third of peeps would rather go to the dentist instead of wear a bathing suit?! Summer is here and for most women (and men!) this is major anxiety time. But it doesn’t have to be! It is time to start to learn to love the skin you are in. On today’s episode, the Head Chicks are going to show you how to rock your bikini this summer with our Top 4 ways to help you become and stay body positive, no matter what you are wearing, including how to fight bloating, dress to impress, and hoe to adopt a mindset of self love.
In this episode, we cover:
Why body positivity and self love is a practice and not just a concept
The Top 4 Ways to help you feeling fierce during swimsuit season…even if you never have
Beat the Bloat- how to naturally reduce bloating and why it happens
Accessorize like a boss – why what you wear will shift the way you feel
How to create a mindset shifting mantra and actually use it
The Head Chicks personal advice to help you love the skin you are in this season and everyday
3 Key Points:
- Feeling good on the outside goes hand in hand with feeling good on the inside (and vice versa.)You have to take care of both equally.
- You are unique and beautiful. Find clothes, accessories, foods, words and exercise that work with YOUR body to make it feel fierce inside and out.
- Creating a daily ritual of self love is key to your body positivity success. Nourish your body with positive thoughts and mantras.
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Registration is open for the Sept 27, 2017
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 23, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program