- 37lbs down, 20in lost & fierce new stamina: Celebrating Alyssa fitness transformation!
- Burn killer calories with this 9 minute HIIT lower body blast!
- SPECIAL POST: I ignored my Dad & built the largest female fitness company in Canada
- Burn major calories with this 6 minute HIIT Workout!
- CTV NEWS: Top 4 acupressure techniques to manage summer stress!
Tag Archives: pedometer challenge
Each month we celebrate a chick who embodies all things FIT CHICKS including fab fitness results, healthy changes in mind & body and is inspiration to those around her (we are all warm and fuzzy!). To kick off the New … Continue reading
Hey Chicks! Happy Canada Day! I know I will be heading to the waterfront to watch the fireworks and in order to avoid traffic I plan to take a walk there and back – every steps counts, besides I need … Continue reading
Hey Chicks! While it’s true you can’t spot reduce and lose weight only in your legs, by losing fat and shaping the muscles underneath, you will have a lean lower body in no time. Be sure to check out our … Continue reading
Hey Chicks! We hope that you’re having a FABULOUS weekend! It’s still winter out, but we just know that Summer is around the corner and that means tanktop season – eep! But not to worry, we have some ideas of … Continue reading
Hey chicks! We hope you’re having a FAB week so far! We just wanted to fill you in on what is going on in the FIT CHICKS world in the next couple of weeks! Ottawa Burlesque Workshop DATE: Saturday, March … Continue reading
Hey Chicks!! – I am a super bummed today! We have been so excited about launching our first 28 Day Pedometer Challenge on Sept 13th only to be struck with some probs with the peddy’s – darn technology! We would never launch … Continue reading