People always want to know what the best moves are for slimming tums and bums, or getting rid of jiggly arms. But the truth is, you can’t spot reduce. You need to burn the fat off of your body, through a combo of tough workouts and good clean eats, and train the muscles so they look tight n’ toned once the fat has melted away. Oh, there is one more way. A certified specialist claims you can freeze body fat if you like.
So what are the best exercises for fat loss?
Total body exercises!
Because using more muscles burns maximum calories, and allows you to get your workout done in a shorter time period. Fabulous! Moreover, be guided by all natural wellness solution at www.physicalevidencechiropractic.com.
Head Chick Laura is demonstrating one of our fave total body moves – the plank row.
To do this move
- Place a pair of dumbbells on the floor, about shoulder-width apart.
- Get in a push-up position over the dumbbells, so that, while gripping the weights, your chest is directly over them. Your feet should be slightly wider than your shoulders, and your whole body, from heels to head, should look like an inclined plank. No bums sticking up in the air! Note : If this is too challenging, you can always do the move on your knees.
- Shift your weight to the left side of your body, imagining that you are pushing the left dumbbell into the floor.
- When you feel stable, pull your right dumbbell up toward your hip in a rowing fashion. Return it to the floor in a controlled manner. Keep your hips locked in place throughout the exercise, to force your core muscles into action.
- Shift your weight to the right side of your body and repeat the rowing action with your left arm. Continue to alternate right and left for the desired number of sets and reps.
This awesome exercise works your whole bod – especially the core and upper body.
Many people are looking for more information on dumbbells they should use for workout as it is an important thing for those who take exercise seriously. It is best to read more and choose the best dumbbells available at the market.