CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
Have you been hearing about detoxing and think it is all about skinny teas and juices? On today’s episode, we have author of the bestselling book “Joyous Detox”, SUPER awesome nutritionist, and founder of Joyous Health, Joy McCarthy. Joy is joining us to break it all down for you! We cover it all – from what is a detox and why it is important to your health, to how you can start to detox naturally, as well as Joy’s Top 5 detox tools she uses on the daily to keep her getting rid of the toxic load in her life. This is a PACKED podcast with tons of nutrition info you do not want to miss!
In this episode, we cover:
- Joy’s health journey and how listening to her intuition changed her career, body, hormonal balance, and path.
- Detoxing 101 – What it is, how to works, and why it can be a health game changer!
- What we need to remove for detox success.
- The importance of nutrient rich foods to detoxing.
- Why skin brushing, deep breathing, and electronic detoxification are just as important.
- How to set yourself up for detox success and why you may feel sick at the beginning.
- Joy’s Top 5 tools should you have to detox and how you can incorporate them easily into everyday.
- Resources to learn more about your body and support yourself through a detox.
- Joy’s 1 piece of life advice to help women live fiercer, happier, and healthier.
3 Key Points:
- Removing your toxic load and filling your life with nutrient dense food to replenish is key to detoxing.
- It is not just what you eat! Detoxing includes your skin, electronics, thoughts and more!
- Get outside everyday! Vitamin N (aka NATURE) is one of the biggest healers for mind, body and soul.
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Registration is open for the Sept 27, 2017
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 23, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program