Have you ever started training for a 5k, 10k, marathon or more thinking that you will easily shed weight but the opposite happened? While running is great cardiovascular activity it does not mean instant weight loss.
In Episode 53 of FIT CHICKS Chat, Head Chicks Laura and Amanda discuss:
- Different types of races
- How we overestimate the caloric burn of race training
- Why you also need to include strength training in your routine
- How training can dehydrate you
- Inflammation caused by training
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo