CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN OR WATCH BELOW!
Feeling like you need a reset after too much patio fun this summer? It’s September and for a lot of us that means getting back to business with our fitness and nutrition. In this episode, the Head Chicks are sharing their top 3 simple and easy to follow nutrition strategies to get you back on track for an easy September Slimdown without cravings, deprivation or spending a ton of bucks. They are so simple to apply and will get you big results this Fall…who doesn’t love that?!
In this episode, we cover:
- What is really causing your cravings and how to support your body to combat them
- What your digestive tract and your brain need to feel full
- How carbs, fats and protein affect your body in different ways
- The 3 Nutrition Habits you need to adopt for an easy September Slimdown
- How to use Nutrient Timing to maximize results
- Simple and easy September Slimdown recipes and foods
- The Head Chicks personal advice to creating nutrition habits that stick for success
3 Key Points:
- Only focusing just on the quantity aka the calories that you eat is setting you up for a losing game. Quality is soooo important to your nutrition success!
- Plant power is the key to combatting cravings for so many reason including vitamins, minerals and fibre. Have them at every meal.
- Make time to meal prep! Nutrition habits only work if you so set aside time each week to keep you on track to look and feel your fiercest 😊
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Registration is open for the Sept 27, 2017
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 23, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program