The Head Chicks
Laura Jackson & Amanda Quinn are Co-Founders / Head Chicks of FIT CHICKS, Canada’s largest women’s only fitness / healthy lifestyle company.
Best friends since Grade 9 and both struggling with weight & body image, these 2 chicks used their passion for fitness, health, friendship (and a lot of laughs!) to change their lives – inside & out. After seeing the fab power of fitness, they decided to take it to take it to the next level, left their corporate jobs (aka swapped their suits for sweats) and set out on a mission to spread the healthy love. They have trained over 7500 Canadian women to date!
Creators of the “FIERCE IN 8” in class and DVD program, “FIT CHICKS Retreats” and most recently, the 200hr online certification Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program, their signature high intensity interval workouts mixed with a fierce, fun, results oriented approach to fitness has quickly got them recognized by the industry as a nominee for “The Best Gym / Fitness” by Now Magazine and winning “Top 3 Outdoor Workouts” & “Top 3 Wellness Retreats in Ontario” by The Toronto Star, “Best Bootcamp in Toronto” by Blog TO and “Best Workout for Wild Women” by LivingSocial.com. Most recently their passion and contributions won them 2015 Top 3 Fitness Professionals in Canada by Can Fit Pro and the 2012 / 13 Gold Stevie Award for Women in Business: International Company of the Year – Consumer Products & Services.
The Head Chicks are also featured fitness, health and wellness contributors to national newspapers, television programs & websites including
- TV Hosts of “Shape Up with FIT CHICKS” on Rogers TV Toronto, GTA & Ottawa
- Featured demonstrations on CBC News, Global Morning Show, CTV Morning Live, Breakfast Television Toronto & Calgary, A Channel & Rogers TV”*
- Contributor to health & fitness section – NationalPost.com, CanadianLiving.com, Aol.com, thatsfit.ca*
- Featured articles in the Business Section – Financial Post, National Post, Toronto Star. Ottawa Citizen, Calgary Herald*
- Weekly health bloggers at Chick Chat: The FIT CHICKS Blog
Laura Jackson is Certified Personal Trainer, Level 1 Kickboxing Instructor, Nutrition & Wellness Specialist. Culinary Nutrition Expert and IDFA Fitness Competitor. Amanda Quinn is also a Certified Personal Trainer, Level 1 Kickboxing Instructor as well as a Ashtanga Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance.
Wanna contact the Head Chicks? Email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.