Guess who has officially turned 4?!
Me – that is right – OK well let’s be honest I am 33 but FIT CHICKS is now 4 Years Old and we have a lot to be excited and thankful for over the past 4 years!
Since Laura and I started on this amazing journey together of getting Chicks FIT we have been so super ultra-fortunate to have had some of the best experiences ever!
Here is a just a quick snapshot of some the amazingness that we have been a part of to date in our mission to help all women uncover their inner FIT CHICK:
· We started our Bootcamp classes with only 7 chicks showing up and now have had the amazing privilege of sweating and laughing up a storm with over 5000 peeps across Canada!
· Featured on the cover of the Toronto Star Business Section
· Become a training partner with the Weekend Walk to End Women’s Cancer
· Participate annually in Holiday Food Bank Drives and charity classes
· Started our FIT CHICKS Gear Merchandise line of super cute workout gear meant to keep you fierce and flawless
· Began offering Zumba(r) by FIT CHICKS classes to give chicks more fab fitness options
· Filmed and became TV Hosts of our `Shape UP With FIT CHICKS` Rogers TV show – which airs tomorrow September 11th!!
Chicks, this list really can go on and on because we have been so lucky to be a part of something so special.
What I really want to do though is say THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us, sweat with us, watched us, read our blog etc , as it is each and every one of you that makes us love and appreciate what we do every day! It is also because of all of you peeps that we get to do what we love everyday and continue to spread the Healthy Love to all.
So to all of you out there – THANK YOU from the top to bottom of our hearts!
Amanda and Laura xo