Happy Friday Chicks! For our Ontario chicas, it has been one heck of a hot week but that doesn’t mean we can’t still get a little challenge in 🙂 And it is all about the push up…chick style! This challenge upper body, lower body and core work. As you may not have air conditioning indoors during the heat wave, this is more of toning / body awareness challenge but still a great total body exercise!
FIT CHICKS WEEKEND CHALLENGE
The challenge is simple. Here is how how you do it:
1. Watch the FIT CHICKS – Walking Push Up video below to learn perfect form for this exercise.
2. Find a space indoors or out that will give you enough room to move (the bigger the moves, the more muscles used & calories burned!)
3. The challenge is to do the following:
- 20 jumping jacks or star jumps
- 10 walking push ups
4. Repeat 5x for a total of 100 jumping jacks and 50 walking push ups. If you need a break during, please take it and sit back in childs pose (but you have to come back to it!).
5. Do this each day over the weekend (ie Friday and Sunday) and time yourself to see how long it takes. Remember this is a challenge so try to push yourself!
Also, if you want to send us a pic of you doing one of these fierce fab exercises, please do! We will post on the blog, facebook and twitter – love it:)
Have an amazing weekend chicks and stay cool if you are part of this heat wave!
FIT CHICKS XO