What better way to kick off Father’s Day weekend of sunshine (and to help build your upper body strength) than with a little fitness challenge – chick style!
FIT CHICKS WEEKEND CHALLENGE
The challenge is simple. Here is how how you do it:
1. Watch the videos below of 2 of our FIT CHICKS fave push up exercises in video
2. Find a space indoors or out and find your inner fierceness.
3. Complete the following:
- 50 reps of reverse push ups
- 50 reps of superstar push ups
4. Complete 10 reverse push ups then 10 Super Star Push Ups until you have completed all 100. If you need a break, please take it and sit back in childs pose (but you have to come back to it!).
5. Do this each day over the weekend (ie Friday, Sat and Sunday). You don’t have to do all 100 at once but break it up throughout the day. Remember this is a challenge so try to push yourself!
Also, if you want to send us a pic of you doing one of these fierce fab exercises, please do! We will post on the blog, facebook and twitter – love it:)
Any q’s let us know and have a fab, fierce, fit FRIDAY!!
FIT CHICKS XO